A company’s customer service policy usually lists how an employee must treat a customer throughout each step of the buying process and how employees must follow when they deal with customers who are not satisfied with a company’s product or service.
Customer service policies generally include a company’s service ethics and operating procedures.
It is important to put your ‘customer care policy’ in place before you start large mid or large scale operations. It is easy to manage a few customers as the number of customers in create it will become difficult. So please put a customer care policy with the following aspects;
1. Who is a customer to you .Consider how well your company and employees know your customers.
2. What is your minimum response time for a concern.
3. Who will handle customer concerns.
4. What is the medium (phone, email, whatsApp group etc) through which a customer can reach you to express a concern. It is important to use just one medium with one specific email ID or phone number for this purpose.
5. What is your customer care departments working hours (it is essential to specify the time to your customers and stick to that)
6. What are the possible issues your customers might have and how do you want to address them?
7. Have specific policies for vaious issues like replacement, damage, refund, money back, cancellation, buy back etc
8. Have just one document that has all answers for different customers will ask and the specific answers of all those questions
9. Train at least one person on your customer care policies and make that person responsible for all customer care related issues.
Put the above in practice and see your customers loving you!
Advised by Martin Athanas – Entrepreneur | Business Coach | Start Up Mentor | Motivational Speaker| Sales Trainer
Disclaimer: This is an Contributor post. The statements, opinions and data contained in these publications are solely those of the contributors and not of TamilEntrepreneur.com.